A place for my knitting ramblings ...

3.10.2007

Completely out of the loop

Yes, I have been called out and correctly so ... my lack of blogging and knitting is likely due to my new found interest in a boy who lives half way across the state. That is okay with me - I am having a fabulous time! But I do feel slightly guilty for the lack of knitting, the lack of blogging and the lack of reading your blogs.

I have decided that it is time to get back in the loop! So, I learned that Maya announced some awesome news. I also made a visit to my LYS the other day and bought some lovely Blizzard yarn in grey (643). I have to knit up a Blizzard scarf every year - it is so soft and pretty!

And it will work for Project Spectrum - I had to choose just one color out of the three. I couldn't bring myself to knit anything that would remind me of the Detroit Lions. Spring may be arriving soon ... but I can just save this scarf until next fall or for a gift. We shall see!


i heart eames!

Matt & I visited the Henry Ford museum yesterday. They currently have an awesome exhibit called The Eames Lounge Chair: An Icon of Modern Design. It was interesting to see many of the familiar pieces of furniture on display. Good times!

my crash test friend

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Kristin, I am so happy for you. It is more important to spend time building a relationship with someone special than bloggin' about knitting. Although, I do miss your updates and seeing pictures of what you're working on.

If nothing else, keep us updated on the love life!!!

March 10, 2007 7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you bought some yarn! Is it the same stuff you made your cable scarf from? It was nice meeting Matt this weekend. He seems really nice. I hope I didn't run off at the mouth too much, I get that nervous talking thing - just like Lloyd Dobler :) See you tomorrow.

Tracy

March 11, 2007 7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

I'm knitting a blizzard scarf in pink! FUN!

March 12, 2007 4:51 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

Ooh! A new relationship. How fun. Don't worry about not blogging so much, I've been out of the loop myself.

March 13, 2007 8:36 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Don't feel guilty for not blogging! It's your blog - blog when you want to!

that being said I always feel guilty for not blogging/replying to comments etc. too. But sometimes life just gets in the way.

and that exhibit looks really cool. The Eames' are some of my fave. designers.

March 14, 2007 5:23 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

Hey Kristin! It's me, the person you actually heard say "are you my cousin" to your half way across the state boy!

I just wanted to say hey.

I haven't been to the Henry Ford museum in years! Fun, fun, fun.

Hope to see you again some time! Good luck with the knitting :)

March 23, 2007 4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home