A place for my knitting ramblings ...

3.22.2007

Domestic Diva-ing

Look! I knit a few stitches this week.
project spectrum grey

Not that exciting, I know. But the scarf is on the needles and on its way. Which is more than has happened in quite some time. It is questionable whether my grey PS project will be an FO before month's end. But I am working on it - and that is progress!



Last weekend, Matt & I made the Sauteed Chicken in a Mustard Cream Sauce recipe from Martha Stewart Everyday Food. White wine, heavy cream and dijon mustard - YUM! It was so freaking good! So good in fact, that I have been craving it all week and decided to make it again last night. See?

Effin' D!

I highly recommend the recipes from Everyday Food. We have made many and they have all turned out really well - super yummy. And, did I mention that they are easy? This weekend we are hoping to try out the Lighter Mac & Cheese recipe. FUN!

5 Comments:

Anonymous mayarn said...

thanks for the everyday food recommendation. I love to cook, but no longer have any time for it. so easy, fast recipes are exactly what I need. ;-)

March 22, 2007 11:48 AM

 
Blogger trixie stix said...

It's almost lunch time . . . your'e making me hungry! :-)

March 22, 2007 12:02 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

Always on the lookout for good, fast recipes. Thanks. Sounds gooooood.

March 23, 2007 1:21 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

Oh, I love Blizzard, too! I have never knit anything with it, but it's one that I fondle everytime that I am in my LYS.

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Kristen. I have been MIA for a while, too. Sometimes life takes you away for a little while.

Cheers,!

March 24, 2007 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

I think it's wonderful that both you and Matt enjoy cooking together. The recipe looks delicious!

March 24, 2007 12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home