A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.15.2007

Movie Quiz

Saw this on Knit Wit Girly's blog and thought I'd give it a go. No knitting these days - sorry folks.

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Sixteen Candles … probably nearly 100 times (seriously)

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theatre.
I can't think of anything recently ... I have seen Dazed & Confused at least 3 times in the theatre.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Zach Braff or Michael Vartan : )

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
I hate Jim Carrey! Try to avoid just about anything that he is in.

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
I quote movies all the time. I'd say Sixteen Candles, Office Space, Napoleon Dynamite and Dazed & Confused top the list.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Sound of Music

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Anything … I love singing (even though I'm not a good singer).

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Super Size Me

9. Name a movie that you own.
Sixteen Candles, of course. Although, I think I prefer catching it on TBS.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Bill Murray - I love Caddyshack, but I LOVE Lost in Translation.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Not many - but I did see Twister at the drive-in.

12. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
Schindler's List ... I wanted to see it when it was in the theatre and I still haven't. Soon, I promise.

13. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes. The Crow 2. Worst. Movie. Ever.

14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I Am Sam ... we are talking openly weeping in the theatre. Yep.

15. Popcorn?
Once in a blue moon. I'm more of a Junior Mints girl.

16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not that often - there hasn't been much that I have wanted to see lately.

17. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Depends on my mood.

19. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Muppet Movie!

20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Gangs of New York - I hated that movie. HATED!

21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Hmmm. I can't really think of anything super weird. I think I like weird, so this is a tough one.

22. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
I remember The Exorcist being pretty scary. I haven't seen it since 1988 or so, though.

23. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Ever? I don't know. See #5 for the list of movies I quote from. Those are all hilarious in my book.

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I'm with you on Jim Carrey. Don't know why so many people love him.

May 15, 2007 6:19 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

Hi! I know it's similar to this, but I just tagged you for the 8 random things, thing. I got Matt too!

May 17, 2007 9:23 AM

 
Blogger trixie stix said...

Thanks for the comment about the new yarn. I am excited to knit something with it. . . hmmm, maybe . . . socks. It seems that all I can knit lately.

May 18, 2007 9:39 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

thx for the link...i'm obviously very behind in my blogging and blog reading : (

June 02, 2007 9:31 AM

 
Blogger Krysia said...

Oh! I love Zach Braff, too! Such a cutie. Garden State is one of my favorites.

June 24, 2007 10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home