A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.07.2007

Thank you!

Well, let me start by saying that YOU are the greatest. Yes, YOU! I can't believe all of the nice and wonderful comments you all left for Matt & me. It is nice to feel love and support from our friends & family. But to receive just as much warmth from my blogging friends is somewhat unexpected, but absolutely SUPER fantastic! Wow! And thank you!

Knit bloggers are the COOLEST!


Matt & I made the big move this weekend. We had some awesome helpers (thank you Mel & Jim). The vast majority of my stuff is out of Mel's place and in our townhouse. Now onto the organization! Should be fun ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

love that picture - sooo cute!
glad to hear that the move went well...now on to planning a wedding :)

May 09, 2007 5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Moving RULES!!! Happy I could help!

I was glad to help you as stated above - but now I miss you a ton!

Love the picture!

Mel

May 14, 2007 9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home