A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.27.2007

Librarian humor

My boss shared this YouTube clip with me the other day. I thought that it was very amusing, so I am going to pass it along. It is "March of the Penguins" - American Library Association style! Librarian humor? You be the judge.


I did some knitting! I now have 8 stripes, compared to 4 stripes. Not a huge accomplishment (if I am comparing myself to you all), but it is something to be proud of compared to my recent knitting track record. I would love to show you a picture of my progress. However, I cannot find the cord to connect the camera to the computer. (Damn it) Oh well - just look at the last post and imagine the WIP twice as big.

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt Church said...

I'm a librarian so my reaction is likely biased. BUT that video is completely hilarious.

June 28, 2007 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

I thought the video was hilarious! Nick Baker did a great job.

Knit-on, sista!

June 28, 2007 5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Cracking me up!!!! I love that it gave great pauses... Could you imagine what the March of the Teachers would look like???

June 28, 2007 11:06 PM

 
Blogger trixie stix said...

I'm not a librarian and thought it was funny!

June 29, 2007 3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the video! I enjoyed seeing the snippet of Seattle Public Library... takes me back a few summers when I visited Matthew out there.

July 01, 2007 8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Jessica said...

I forgot to put my name on the comment above.

July 01, 2007 8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home