A place for my knitting ramblings ...

7.03.2007

Where I am today ...

Last year at this time, I had just finished a buttonhole bag and I was looking forward to my trip to France & Italy. Who could have possibly guessed that one year later I would be where I am today. Where am I today? Well ... I am:
  • happier than ever!

  • engaged to and in love with a wonderful and amazing guy

  • planning a wedding for May 2008

  • trying to finishing knitting project #2 of '07

  • looking forward to a trip to Boston

  • going wedding dress shopping

You never know where the roads of life will lead you. I feel so lucky to have taken the right road. Life is good!

our favorite place at the DIA

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Church said...

I'm DELIGHTED you are where you are today! Here's to all the happy days ahead!

July 03, 2007 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Life is good; there's no doubt about it. I am very happy for you!

July 03, 2007 6:01 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

You know I love a good "Life is GOOD!" quote!
I'm so happy you're happy!
Thanks for being you!
We better start knitting soon! I've got a few projects to work on!
I'm free now that school is over!

July 03, 2007 11:29 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

love this pic of you two...both looking so happy and in love : )

July 15, 2007 9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Jeanne said...

Welcome to the family!

August 19, 2007 1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home