A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.06.2007

Next on the needles?

I am loving Ravelry (as previously mentioned). I am putting all sorts of things in my queue. It is so fantastic to look at a pattern that's cute and be able to organize it electronically to revisit at a later date. There are so many patterns that I have looked at over the past few years that I printed out or tried to make a mental note about. All that did was clutter up my house and my brain. So, in addition to the many benefits, Ravelry has also helped me de-clutter (a little bit at least). YAY!

I am also loving working in a library! We just got a new knitting book...

I have looked through the other yarn girls' offerings and thought they were cute. But this book has lots of patterns that look really cute and totally knit-able. I have been wanting a knit a sweater for a while, but haven't found the right pattern for me. There are multiple sweaters in this book that appeal to me. So. Excited!

Top picks include:
  • Olivia's Sweatshirt
  • Maximum Wearibility sweater
  • Now or Never sweater
  • Becoming the Bag Lady purse
Let's see if I actually produce any FOs from this book. I am seriously contemplating ordering the Merino Frappe as suggested for the Olivia Sweatshirt. So, what's next on your needles?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

It has some fun patterns, doesn't it? I did a book review a few weeks back. I like the simplicity and wearability of the patterns :)

Have a happy weekend~

September 07, 2007 8:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. anytime you want to share your fab books just stop in at the coffee beanery on woodward and 12 mile. we just get together to talk and knit.(around 6-9pm) i also belong to a knitting guild. bskg.blogspot.com first meeting for year next tue,at new location. check the blog for info. i keep an eye on you and holly, both having so much fun. anyway me just watching...matts cousin toadie(coralee for non family)

September 07, 2007 2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops....coffee shop on tues when there isnt a guild meeting. hope you dont think i am a nut or something. well you have met the rest of the family....

September 07, 2007 2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home