A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.22.2007

Swirly Baby Hat

I finished a knitting project! Yes, it is true! I have finally finished knitting the super cute swirly hat from Knitting for Peace. (It only took me 6 months.) But I think it turned out very sweet and now I need to find it a home.

pink swirly hat

We had some beautiful weather this weekend. Sunny and warm ... crazy. I have to remind myself that November is around the corner, though. Pretty soon it is going to be turtleneck sweaters and pea coats. Pretty soon. But today I squeezed in another wear of the capri pants. Probably a fashion faux pas, but Tim Gunn wasn't scheduled to stop by the library - so I went for it. Anyhow - back to this weekend - we went to the local farmer's market and got pumpkins and peppers and some Michigan honey. Fun! Look at the lovely cauliflower we saw. I didn't buy it, but isn't it pretty????
color-flower

my cutie!

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly Bee said...

So cute, the hat!

Hey beardy! You're cute too!

Kristin-How about them Sox?

Plus, I'm sorry I tagged ye..check knitwithsnot...it's easy and book related.

October 23, 2007 6:00 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

ADORABLE hat...so super cute!

October 23, 2007 10:04 PM

 
Blogger Kristina B said...

what a fab hat!!!

October 24, 2007 7:12 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Super-cute hat!!!

and I love farmer's markets...

October 26, 2007 4:31 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

What a darling hat!!! Looks like a Frosty cone.

October 27, 2007 11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home