A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.08.2007

8 r a n d o m t h i n g s

I saw this on mayarn's blog and figured I'd give it a go ...


  1. I had French from 5th grade through 12th grade - but since I rarely have had a chance use it, I barely retained any of it.
  2. I took a major pay cut to become a librarian. But now I am happy when I am at work instead of surly and angry all the time. Money isn't everything (as they say).
  3. My dear grandma was a knitter. I miss her a ton and wish that we could have had the chance to knit together.
  4. I am a sap ... I cry during the Today Show, Oprah, Grey's Anatomy, Animal Cops - you name it!
  5. I am introducing my future in-laws and my parents this weekend. I know it'll be great, but I am still nervous.
  6. I am closer in age to my niece than I am to my sister.
  7. I sometimes get crazy-head and have trouble sleeping at night.
  8. I wish that I had a nice singing voice.
I don't know who I should tag. Do people like to be tagged? Oh well - here goes (if you wish):
Holly? Come on - random zombie facts straight outta Michigan!
Mel? Bring on the California random fun ...
Jeanne? Cleveland style random-ness!

Speaking of Jeanne - I was just clicking around on her blog (which I often do) and check out this
CUTE hat she designed!!! I love it ... maybe I will put this one toward the top of the list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Aaaaw! Thanks so much for the shout out and the link!!!! And yes, it is on Ravelry (which was like the most exciting thing EVER. I'm kindof lame like that)... here's the link:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mod-cables-hat

Oh and I totally get the "crazy-head" too sometimes... it was especially bad around the wedding what with all of the worry... Anyways good luck with your in-laws and parents this weekend!!!

November 08, 2007 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Lolly said...

I am 100% sap. I cry at way too many things - especially TV shows and commercials :P

November 09, 2007 7:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that hat and since I am making the here and there cables I'm for sure adding it to my cue. What are we gonna do without Grey's? (writers strike!)At least we still have reality tv.

Tracy

November 09, 2007 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

I will rock the random!

Wooohooo!

I got's to go cook some baked beans and finish moving my furniture first though...yeah, how's that for starting random!

You took a lot, a lot, of French!

November 12, 2007 2:02 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

I finally did it. No, I did that before, I did 8 random things.

November 20, 2007 5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home