A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.13.2007

It's beginning to look a lot like ...

The Christmas carols are already on the radio. Festive flavors have returned to Starbucks. Santa's sleigh arrived at a local mall. We even bought a tree stand and some lights. So, I figured that I could start my Christmas cards, too. Yep - on Sunday night I sat on the couch and started writing my Christmas cards! And when I start my cards, I start thinking about postage stamps. I love stamps!

Have you seen the Holiday Knits stamps?

I am not sure how I feel about these. Will they further the trend of horrible holiday sweaters? I hope not. But the stamps will adorn my Christmas cards this holiday season!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

You're already doing your Christmas cards!!! I feel so very inadequate right now. I don't even know who all I want to send cards to!

cute stamps, though...

November 13, 2007 3:20 PM

 
Blogger Stacey said...

I am soooooo excited!!! I almost started my Christmas cards today. I am not consistant with sending them every year because I usually forget till it's too late. But this year will be different!
And now I must get those stamps...

November 14, 2007 5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

I hope we get our tree together again! Maybe another bird's nest will be in both our trees!

True about the stamps -- reminds me of sweaters from Bridget Jone's movies!

November 18, 2007 2:19 AM

 
Blogger trixie stix said...

Way too cute on the stamps thing. You are now offically my hero for starting your cards alreay!

November 23, 2007 4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home