A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.01.2007

October in pictures

We went to hear (see) David Sedaris. It was so great - he is hilarious. Since it was at a super small venue (400 seats), we also got to meet him and have him sign a book. I need to take a picture of what he wrote and post it. I was nervous and couldn't think of anything clever to say to someone who is so incredibly clever. Boo!

roger wilco
We went to see Wilco at the Fox Theatre in Detroit on October 17th. Lots of fun and a kick-ass venue!

schnitzelbank
Another Oktoberfest celebration at the Dakota Inn in Detroit. This place always provides excellent people watching and delicious potato pancakes. Kurz & lang stack, please!

mmmm ....apples

tractor ride!

The annual fall apple orchard visit is my favorite.

eye winker

Matt & I carved pumpkins and made pumkin seeds (yum!) on Tuesday night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly Bee said...

Oh! How much fun!

Lot's of love :)

November 03, 2007 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Maya said...

Oh man, I miss the Dakota Inn! And look at Todd and Kristin's kids!!! I am totally missing out on the Michigan fun...

November 06, 2007 4:05 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

October on the Great Lakes is such a fun time of year!

November 07, 2007 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

cute pumpkins!

December 04, 2007 10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home