A place for my knitting ramblings ...

1.10.2008

orange & green yarn

I bought some yarn a few months ago to knit Little Pumpkin from Itty-Bitty Hats. This book has so, so many cute baby hats.

knit a pumpkin

I will be a passenger on a little road trip this weekend. So, I am really hoping to get in some knitting time. Of course, I do have other projects that I should probably work on instead. But I feel like giving this pattern a go. It is so cute and I am hoping that it won't take too terribly long.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracyb said...

Hats are quick and rewarding projects, especially baby ones! Go for it! Have a fun weekend.

January 11, 2008 9:16 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Great color combo!

have fun on your road trip.

January 11, 2008 2:41 PM

 
Blogger Tina said...

That yarn looks yummy! I can't wait to see the hat when it is completed.

January 17, 2008 6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home