A place for my knitting ramblings ...

2.23.2008

Smooshy

Yesterday evening we had a library bash/going away party for TracyB. She is moving up to the Great White North. Work just isn't going to be the same without her. Since she is a sock knitter and I refuse to cramp my hands up with needles that small ... I bought her some Smooshy sock yarn. I think it is so pretty. Here she is cradling her new yarn, like a baby.


If you look closely, you can see that she is also sporting her new Tangled Yoke cardigan from IK. Way to go! I am jealous ... one of these days I will knit a sweater. Maybe once I am married.

Wanna see more sweets? Matt bought us a yummy Valentine treat to share. YUMMMMM!

3 Comments:

Blogger tracyb said...

I love my smooshy sock yarn! Thank you so much!

February 24, 2008 4:09 PM

 
Blogger tracyb said...

oh and you know how there is a way to get rid of red eye? Don't you think someone should come up with a way to erase the double chin?

February 24, 2008 4:11 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

I think I'm going to cry! What a nice party! Yum, cake and yarn!


Tracyb, stop being silly, you look lovely!

February 27, 2008 8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home