A place for my knitting ramblings ...

2.14.2008

Sweets for the sweet

The past few weeks has been all about sweet things!


cyrus bread
HollyB passed along some Amish Friendship bread. It kind of scared me, as it took on a life of its own in our kitchen. Expanding and moving across the counter. I don't really understand why something with milk in it can sit out on the counter for 10 days. I think Matt wanted me to throw it away ... but I stuck with it. It was UGLY, but delicious! Mine collapsed in the center. Oh well - my co-workers gobbled it up anyway!

ugly but delicious

We have had 2 wedding showers, too. We are so thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends. They are so supportive and generous.
mmmmm cake
Look at us ... we are sweet & delicious!

And when you have a wedding shower ~ of course you get to have yummy cake and chocolate covered strawberries. Aren't those bride & grooms adorable?!
more cake



And the sweetest thing of all ... my sweetie got a sweet new job! He started on Monday -working only 5 minutes from home. No more telecommuting = SWEET!

SWEET!

4 Comments:

Blogger tracyb said...

Those strawberries have to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

February 14, 2008 2:31 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Congrats to your guy on his new job!

February 14, 2008 4:52 PM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

All that sweetness in one post!!

Love and happiness to you, oh, and that turkey Matt too!

February 15, 2008 6:26 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

congrats on the job and the showers...gotta love sweet family and friends, and sweet close to home jobs (we bought out house this summer right around the corner from mine, so i can appreciate the closeness!).

February 25, 2008 6:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home