A place for my knitting ramblings ...

4.11.2008

Eating in (and around) the D

Going to be in Detroit? Yeah, right! Well, if you are - do make a pit stop at Eph's for a delicious sandwich and a Mason jar full of pickles. So tasty!

eph-ing delish!

Matt & I went to one of my favorite restaurants in the world the other day - Zingerman's Deli. If you are anywhere near Ann Arbor - this is a MUST!!! I had #76: Thad's "Yes I Can" ... mmmmm!

zing's

Hella's Cafe closed its doors after 108 years ... isn't that sad? I guess the owner is hoping that someone will buy the restaurant and hire his employees back. Time will tell.

hella good

Matt & I went down for one last Saginaki ... OPA!
OOOOO-pa
And any trip to Greektown wouldn't be complete without a stop at the Astoria Bakery - YUM!

yummers

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly Bee said...

Kristin! You are killing me!

I love me some Zingerman's and I trust you on everything else!!!

OPA! indeed! Look at those baked goods!

As for the nuptials, the Ogre says I have to wear a dress and can't wear a suit. I say that's keeping me in the pink ghetto. How does the bride feel?

April 12, 2008 2:48 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Yummy chow choices -- how about the best burger in town -- RED COAT TAVERN! Yummy!

April 13, 2008 7:39 AM

 
OpenID bloomingknitter said...

Asortia is one of my favorite places for a treat.

April 14, 2008 9:11 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Hey I know your wedding is soon or possibly even already happened so I just wanted to stop by and say good luck with all of the last minute planning stuff and CONGRATULATIONS!

May 09, 2008 2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home