A place for my knitting ramblings ...

8.05.2008

3 things I am loving right now ....

We have such wonderful and generous family & friends. We were spoiled & received so many fantastic wedding & shower presents. Two of them are making my current list of favorite things!

Last night, I used our new tomato knife and it is AMAZING! Honestly, it cuts tomatoes with such ease and you can slice them super thin! I kind of sound like an infomercial, but it is the best. Love it!!



We also got a Wii for our wedding! How awesome is that? We decided to wait until we finished our thank you notes before we set it up ( as motivation, you know?). We are having a blast with it! And I bought Rockband for Matt for his birthday, which is too fun!


And the third thing that I am loving right now is Stitch & Pitch. Tracy, Mel, Matt & I are lined to head to see the Tigs this Sunday at the ballpark. Totally looking forward to it. Last year, Matt & I were at the Stitch & Pitch game, but not with the Stitch & Pitch group. Should be a blast! I will hopefully take lots of pictures. : )


4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Wustof knives and the Wii were some of our fave wedding presents too! Gotta love that wii...

August 05, 2008 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Holly Bee said...

Uggh, I was married before that stuff was invented. Yeah.

Have fun at the Stitch n' Pitch! I'm going with you next year!!

August 05, 2008 5:59 PM

 
Blogger tracyb said...

Rock Band is awesome. Joseph wouldn't let Joe play it because he sucked so bad at the guitar part that the game would end too soon! Hey - what time is Stitch n' Pitch? Call me!

August 06, 2008 7:46 AM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Interesting this thing you call ROCK BAND! Can't wait to see it in action -- more interested in performing surgery in the ER! I must get a Wii if it can do these things!

August 13, 2008 7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home