A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.21.2008

Paper Towns

Recommended reading:
I love John Green. He is my favorite YA author - witty & intelligent books for teens make me happy. I am recommending his books as often as I can. And not just to teens.
I finished Paper Towns yesterday on my lunch hour. It was one of those books that I was reading so fast that I thought to myself, you better slow down, because the book will be over too fast and then you will be sad. But I did not listen to myself. And I was sad when the book was over. Especially when I thought of how long I am going to have to wait for another John Green book.
I also loved his other two books:

I just found out about this event at AADL, which sounds like a gas:
2008 Tour de Nerdfighting
Friday, November 14, 2008
7:00pm - 8:30pm
Ann Arbor District Library, Downtown Library
343 South Fifth Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI

3 Comments:

Blogger tracyb said...

Gonna go see if I can find it somewhere! The APL has looking for Alaska, I saw it when we had to re organize the shelving because they were doing it back asswards.

October 22, 2008 7:51 AM

 
Anonymous Stacey said...

I've never heard of John Green before...but I'll keep him in mind :)

How's the new house?

October 22, 2008 2:39 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

We will totally be attending this event! Nerdfighting knitters FTW!

November 09, 2008 1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home