A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.25.2009

Quatorze

Last weekend, we headed over to Battle Creek/K-Zoo to visit with Matt's family and celebrate an early Thanksgiving. We made the obligatory stop at Zingerman's in Ann Arbor for dinner. I always say that I want to try a new sandwich and then end up ordering one of my faves. But this little beauty caught my eye ...
#99 Randolph's Grand D├ębut The Deli's take on a classic Parisian croque monsieur Arkansas peppered ham, Switzerland Swiss cheese & Dijon mustard grilled on farm bread with an extra layer of butter & Swiss cheese grilled on the outside.
... so much yum!


And then - you are not going to believe it - but I KNIT! Other than socializing with family and chowing down on delicious Thanksgiving-ness, I spent the day knitting. I started and finished a project in one day, with the exception of the buttons, which I sewed on last night.

I present to you - the Fourteen Neckwarmer ...

And I learned the fisherman's rib, too. It makes such a thick & squishy knit. I love it and think I will be knitting more of these in the near future.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracyb said...

I Love It! Yay for knitting! Have fun up north, I will try to have fun "downstate" (I have fallen prey to the saying I will admit it)

November 25, 2009 8:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You knit! Looks great :)

-Stacey (toomanyscarves)

November 28, 2009 10:11 PM

 
Blogger tracyb said...

Hey and did you ever notice that in Vertigo (the song) Bono says "uno, dos, tres, quatorze" when the obvious number should be quatro? WTF? Or is that not Spanish? Maybe it's Portugese.

November 30, 2009 8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home